
What kind of activity is this?
This activity was a chalkboard activity. With this activity we drew different pictures and labeled them according to the different disorders that we have learned about this semester.
How does it challenge you?
I was challenged by this activity because it was hard to pick just a few pieces of information that seemed the most important in the reading and abut that disorder.
What background knowledge are you using to complete this activity?
The background knowledge that I am using to complete this activity is what I have learned so far this semester and also what I have seen while working in a classroom at learn and serve.
How much do you love this Blackboard compared to the other Blackboard?
I like this blackboard MUCH more than the other blackboard!
OK. Nice start here. Please finish. See my blogger for directions to this posting.
ReplyDelete